Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jewels and Decor

All that spirits desire, spirits attain - Khalil Gibran


Hand Carved Labradorite Ganesha and Pyritized Sand Dollar


I'm excited to report that my Canon Powershot S95 camera is working again and I have pictures to share of my artwork and jewelry purchases from Santa Fe! So I'm going to keep this short and sweet, because I have a farmer's market to visit this morning to get some fresh greens and eggs. Also, check back for recipes from a feast I cooked last night including such delicacies as roasted chicken with rosemary and lemon and roasted beet salad with arugula, fresh mint, pan seared pancetta, and feta! 




"View from My Studio" - Raya


"Santa Fe Arroyo" - Raya

"Untitled" - Raya

Blue Chalcedony Drops - Tracy Pesikoff

Lemon Quartz Double Drop with Pearl on long Sterling Silver Chain

Lemon Quartz Necklace on my supple new water buffalo wallet

Medium and Large Faceted Smokey Quartz Bracelets and Bangle

No comments:

Post a Comment